M1 Dispatch Rider Jean
Shipping in November !
Our Most Advanced Pant Yet.
- Exclusive AeroFleece Soft Shell Wind-Rain-Snow blocker
- Slim fit however has more room in the thigh area
- Coin pocket with Zipper design to safely store your mobile devices and other
- Flat rear pockets for a clean rear end look
- Hidden Zip Rear Pocket
- Our exclusive designed Gull Wing Gusseted Crotch for Blowout Strength & Protection
- Purpose Aggressive Gripper waistband for non-slipping performance
- leg openings (7” to 8" openings by size)
- Deep pocket bags for safer storage
We designed this weatherproof pant for city commutes both on and off the bike, but our first supporters have tested the limits. From playing Golf in wet conditions, cycling around Mt Hood , to going to a world premier in Europe with Bill. Our pants are being worn anywhere and everywhere.
They have a soft shell feel that makes for a new experience: no loud crunch noise or rigid feeling to this garment making our pieces exceptionally office-friendly and beer / wine garden appropriate.
Waterproof technology has remained about the same since the very first hard shell. Breathability is achieved through diffusion: moisture and heat create enough pressure that moisture vapor finally passes through the fabric.
Soft shells trade waterproofness for greater breath-ability by making use of convection: a constant exchange of air allows more moisture vapor to escape. The airflow in conventional waterproof / breathable is close to zero whether you're active or not.
Breath-ability claims for these fabrics are typically based on static testing conditions so the second you walk outside, the claims are irrelevant. A more accurate measure of breath-ability is found with Dynamic Breath-ability Testing which accounts for real world conditions like wind and movement.
This pant was designed as a hybrid with traditional jean touch points and refined trouser elements.